Episode 17: CREAM CHEESE
- Making cream cheese is even easier than making yogurt – and that’s pretty darn easy!
Episode 16: STUFFED TOMATOES
- Stuffed Tomatoes are a more colorful and less caloric side dish to the usual rice or potatoes.
Episode 15: BEER & ‘SAUSAGE’ SLIDERS
- Beer & sausage are a winning combination. Make them into a slider and you have the perfect snack.
Episode 14: BEER BREAD
- Just 3 ingredients and no need to knead!
Episode 13: MOM’S ‘CHICKEN’ CASSEROLE
- My mother’s famous Chicken Casserole – adapted for vegetarians, of course!
Episode 12: CHEESE SCONES
- Cheese Scones are surprisingly easy to make. Great with tea!
Episode 11: FRUITED GREEN SALAD
- A tasty salad that will make you popular at potluck!
Episode 10: SPICY WALNUTS
- A great snack on their own, or a wonderful addition to salads and casseroles.
Episode 9: CORN DOGS
- A healthier alternative to the traditional corn dog.
Episode 8: BACON-ONION-CHEESE QUICHE
- Carmelized onions add a sweet taste to this quiche. I even show you how to make the crust.
Episode 7: VEGETABLE STOCK
- Vegetable Stock is an important ingredient in many recipes. So much cheaper to make your own.
Episode 6: YOGURT SHAKE
- A delicious shake that’s actually good for you!
Episode 5: YOGURT MADE IN A THERMOS
- The health benefits of yogurt are enormous. Making it yourself is a snap!
Episode 4: ‘BEEF’ SALSA BURRITOS
- This recipe can be made and on the table in half an hour. No one walks away hungry!
Episode 3: ‘TURKEY’ VEGGIE STIR-FRY
- One of my kids’ favorite meals and pretty fool-proof to make!
Episode 2: CHEESY ‘HAM’ CASSEROLE
- A tasty casserole that even my picky youngest son loves.
Episode 1: SPAGHETTI WITH ‘MEAT’ SAUCE
- It’s a cinch to make this recipe. Even die-hard carnivores will love it!